Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Shimmering 'nightscapes' from the world's greatest cities: Time lapse pictures show New York, Cape Town and Shanghai in glittering glory

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Cape Town, South Africa: Perched on his vantage point above twinkling cities, photographer Jakob Wagner can spend hours looking for the right spot to capture his stunning 'nightscape' photos

Perched on his vantage point above twinkling cities, photographer Jakob Wagner can spend hours looking for the right spot to capture photos for his stunning 'nightscapes' series.
But when he has found the perfect view, he sets up his tripod and takes a time-lapse snap of the vast scene stretching out in front of him.
The German photographer has travelled all over the world photographing landscapes in South Africa, China, the USA, the United Arab Emirates, France, Italy and many more locations.

Düsseldorf, Germany: Mr Wagner scouts each city location for a perfect vantage point before string up his tripod and taking a time lapse photo of the vast skyscape

New York, USA: Mr Wagner: 'I think the most important thing is to match the right spot at the right time!'

Mr Wagner has been producing art work since he was just a child. He said: 'At 12 I started to draw and a year later I discovered graffiti, I started with nightly, illegal lettering in urban areas and improved my graffiti skills to large scale commissions.
'I bought a camera for my work and my friends to be documented as a graffiti artist. I quickly realised what great potential the photography had and I started to use it as an independent artistic medium to use.
'At 16 I was then beginning to realise that I wanted to be a photographer. During a long period of experimenting I found that with long exposure at night, things you can not see with the naked eye. could be visualised. That fascinated me and I started my 'Nightscapes' series.

New York, USA: The German photographerrhas travelled all over the world photographing nightscapes in South Africa, China, the USA, the United Arab Emirates, France, Italy and many more locations

Shanghai, China: 'I was lucky to work as assistant for a few renowned photographers while they were working all around the globe,' said Mr Wagner

New York, USA: Mr Wagner plans to start a new series of aerial photographs, shot from a hot-air balloon

He added: 'I think the most important thing is to match the right spot at the right time! I was lucky to work as assistant for a few renowned photographers while they were working all around the globe.'
Mr Wagner plans to start a new series of aerial photographs, shot from a hot-air balloon: 'At the moment I'm doing the post production of a new series. It will be a collection of very different aerial-shots from all over the world.
'Besides that I'm currently looking for suitable possibilities to exhibit my recent projects and I'm working on two new photo projects but for now it is too early to talk about detail.'

New York, USA: The 'nightscape' captures several of the city's famous landmarks including the Flatiron Building

New York, USA: The dark moody sky casts a menacing scene of the city

Dubai, United Arab Emirates: The lighting on the streets gives the roads a yellow hue

Cape Town, South Africa: 'I bought a camera for my work and my friends to be documented as a graffiti artist. I quickly realised what great potential the photography had,' said Mr Wagner

Cape Town, South Africa: The dark night sky provides a stunning contrast to the area's pure white lighting

source: dailymail

Shimmering 'nightscapes' from the world's greatest cities: Time lapse pictures show New York, Cape Town and Shanghai in glittering glory Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar