Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Lovebirds Harry Styles and Taylor Swift spotted on a mini break in the Lake District and 'he can't take his hands off her'

By LUCY BUCKLAND

Swan-tastic: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles get to grips with the locals in Bowness

It must be getting serious for hot new couple Harry Styles and Taylor Swift.
The pair have been spotted on their first mini break in the Lake District, laughing as they fed white doves and swans.
The two stars created a stir as they enjoyed a day out in picturesque Bowness on Windemere, American singer Taylor celebrates her 23rd birthday on Thursday.

Happy couple: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles with a shopkeeper

They were also seen outside the Pandora jewellery shop by store manager Claire Dibbs.
Claire, 24, said: 'They were just walking past and one of my colleagues saw them.
'I was hyperventilating, I just never expected to see them. I ran outside and grabbed my phone for a picture, Harry was posing for another photo and Taylor was just hanging back. She thought I wanted to speak to just Harry!
'She introduced herself, she was really lovely. She said they were just here for the day and I think they were there with his parents.

Taylor Swift (left) and One Direction star Harry Styles

'They were in Bowness for about five hours in total, I saw them at around 2.15pm.
'Taylor said they were leaving soon. I was so excited - I'm more of a One Direction fan but I like them both and they were both lovely.
'Taylor had a lot of bags from Beatrix Potter world - I saw some cuddly toys poking out of the top of the bag.

Christmas cheer: Taylor Swift was happy to pose up with locals in the Lake District

Real love? The couple were spotted in NYC Central Park in November

source: dailymail

Lovebirds Harry Styles and Taylor Swift spotted on a mini break in the Lake District and 'he can't take his hands off her' Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar