Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Saturday 22 December 2012

'Megan has better boobs than I've ever seen in my life!' Leslie Mann cops a feel of the Fox cleavage in This is 40

By JENNIFER PEARSON

Checking her out: Leslie Mann gets to touch Megan Fox's cleavage in Judd Apatow's This is 40

Leslie Mann now knows that Megan Fox's boobs are real and fabulous.
The funny lady got to feel up Megan Fox in the comedy This is 40 and although it was awkward at first, the results were fascinating.
'Megan just has great boobs,' Leslie said in a recent interview with Yahoo! Movies. 'Better boobs than I've ever seen in my life.'

Bosom buddies: Mann says Fox has 'better boobs than I've ever seen in my life' after a scene called for her to feel her up in This is 40 co-star

Leslie, 40, reprises the character she played in Knocked Up - boutique shop owner Debbie - in the upcoming film directed by her husband, Judd Apatow.
Gorgeous Megan, 26, plays her sales employee Desi whose eye-catching assets in a hot pink push-up bra prove too much for Debbie to see and not touch.
In the pivotal scene, Leslie's character asks wide-eyed, 'Are those real?'
'Yeah, I'm just young,' Megan's Desi nonchalantly replies.

Natural beauty: Megan dances and flaunts her stuff in this nightclub scene in This is 40

Then Leslie grabs Megan's breasts in a scene that's too funny for words.
Leslie did feel a little strange when shooting the scene.
'I feel very protective of younger actresses because it was so hard for me in the business,' Leslie said.
'I wanted to get it over as quickly as possible, because I knew it was uncomfortable for her, probably - or maybe not.

Awkward: Leslie admitted that the touchy-feely scene with Megan made her uncomfortable, mostly because she doesn't want to exploit younger actresses

'But just in that situation I knew there were a lot of dirty boys around having weird, gross fantasies. And so I wanted to get her shirt back on as quickly as possible.'
When it comes to her spouse of 15 years, Leslie need not worry.
Despite his flair for raunchy comedies, Apatow admitted that he was just as uncomfortable directing the topless Megan.

source: dailymail

'Megan has better boobs than I've ever seen in my life!' Leslie Mann cops a feel of the Fox cleavage in This is 40 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar