Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Tuesday 18 December 2012

'I don't think it's fair!' Kim Kardashian leads the way as celebs vow to quit Instagram in backlash over new photo ownership rules

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

'I really loved Instagram': Kim uses the photo ap to take and share countless photos from her life

Thanks to Instagram we've become used to daily insights into the world of celebrities.
From watching them put on their make-up, to seeing them binging on junk food in bed, it has opened up access in a previously unimaginable way.
But that might be about to change - after a backlash from users. Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian and Lauren Conrad are amongst those planning on closing their accounts should the proposed new rules come into force.

Angry: Amongst those threatening to leave Instagram are Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Khloe Kardashian

They were swept up in a storm of online protests after changes in Instagram's user agreement give it broader rights to use its members' photos in advertisements.
Reality superstar Kim tweeted: 'I really loved Instagram :-( I need to review this new policy. I don't think its fair.'
Kendall added: 'might be saying bye bye to Instagram...hope something changes.'
And their sister Khloe agreed: 'Wow…I just read over Instagram’s new policy...so sad, looks like I might be deleting my instagram after Jan 16. I hope something changes.'

Insights: Kendall Jenner is amongst the celebrity users of Instagram who have given users an insight into their daily lives

Lauren Conrad agreed: 'Seriously Instagram...? Guess I'll be deleting my account now. Shame.'
And Dancing With The Stars pro Cheryl Burke tweeted: 'Can't believe Instagrams new policy! They r allowed 2 use ALL of ur images in advertising. Will be erasing my account shortly.'
Also angry were Kate Walsh and Tiffani Thiessen, who tweeted: 'Really sad to have to end my luv 4 instagram.

Leaving: Anderson Cooper was amongst those vowing to quit the photo sharing service should the rules come into force next month

'Will be deleting my account due 2 their ridiculous new terms.'
They are all angered by Instagram's new assertion that it may now receive payments from businesses to use your photos, user name and other data 'in connection with paid or sponsored content or promotions, without any compensation to you.'

source: dailymail

'I don't think it's fair!' Kim Kardashian leads the way as celebs vow to quit Instagram in backlash over new photo ownership rules Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar