Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Thursday 6 December 2012

Blinded by the bling! Pouting Justin Bieber strikes a pose in heavy gold chains and super dark shades

By JENNIFER PEARSON

Bling in the spirit: Justin showed off his heavy gold chain, gold Rolex and diamond stud earring

He certainly needed those shades.
Justin Bieber risked been blinded by his bling as he turned up for Q102's Jingle Ball in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Wednesday
The pint-sized pop star showed up weighed down by his heavy gold chain necklace, which he matched to a weighty gold watch and diamond earrings.

In the dark: Justin Bieber clung to his dark shades at Q102's Jingle Ball in Philadelphia on Wednesday night and it seemed like he couldn't see a thing

The 18-year-old jauntily lowered his shades onto the bridge of his nose to greet the photographers.
Bling aside, Justin stressed that he just wants some respect.
'I'm doing good,' Justin told told Q102. 'It feels incredible to have so many great fans watching me grow up. I definitely want to grow and become respectable.

So bright: Justin switched into a red costume for his performance on stage

How low can you go? Justin gave the audience what it wanted - a great show

'I've always been myself,' the young performer added. ' That's what great about my career. Now's it's about making music that I love. I'm having a great time.'
And Justin might have been thinking about on-again, off-again gal pal Selena Gomez when he said, 'I just want it to be about the music, not about my personal life, not about if I have a girlfriend or don't have a girlfriend.
'I just see myself as an aspiring musician wanting to be great and pursue my dream. I haven't even won a Grammy.'

source: dailymail

Blinded by the bling! Pouting Justin Bieber strikes a pose in heavy gold chains and super dark shades Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar