Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Ashley Shank, MAXIM Girls

Ashley entered our Hometown Hotties contest last year, and we just couldn't get enough of her. So, we brought her in for an exclusive photo shoot. You can thank us later.

What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
Last year, after a bad breakup, I flew to Vegas for a night with three of my craziest friends. We partied all night, going from club to club, and then made a flight early the next morning wearing the clothes we went out in! To top it off, one of the girls was so drunk that we had to wheel her through the airport in a wheelchair to bring her on the plane...and then she puked all over the place! What a crazy experience!

Watch your balls
I love to play pool. I like to challenge the guys and show them who the real pool shark is.

She's perfect!
I'm definitely Little Miss Homemaker. I cook, do laundry and clean, but my favorite thing to do is cook.


source: MAXIM

Ashley Shank, MAXIM Girls Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar