Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Friday 2 November 2012

'I've still got that euphoria and she hasn't p***ed me off yet': Robbie Williams talks fatherhood, baby names and calling Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter Melon

By SARAH FITZMAURICE

Life-changing: Robbie Williams spoke to Graham Norton about being a parent after welcoming his daughter Theodora in September. He said he was still in a state of 'euphoria' His little girl was born less than two months ago and Robbie Williams is still over the moon at being a parent for the first time. The 38-year-old singer spoke to Graham Norton on his chat show and explained how he is still getting to grips with fatherhood to daughter Theodora and is enjoying every minute of it.
Daddy's girl: Robbie posted this snap of daughter Theodora the day after she was born He said: 'I really do love it. I was worried before she came – I’d been a pop star since the age of 16 and I’d never done anything for myself and then all of a sudden I was being asked to take care of this life. I thought I might be this selfish person but you just melt. The baby came out and everything changed, cosmically, spiritually, life, everything.'
Sweet star: Robbie performed his latest track Candy on the show He added: 'I’m a new parent and I’ve still got that euphoria and she hasn’t p***ed me off yet.' The Candy singer also spoke about celebrity baby names and how he and wife Ayda Fields chose their daughter's moniker. Robbie quipped: 'We wanted to call her Teddy but that’s bordering on celebrity nonsense and we thought what if she doesn’t go into showbiz and needs a professional name, so Theodora is her professional name and Teddy is the name she goes by at home.' The hit-maker revealed how he had once mixed up the name of Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter, when the actress paid a visit to his house.
Audience participation: Robbie was seen venturing into the crowd to talk to sing his new track He remembered: 'We were at my house in Los Angeles and the Coldplay boys had been over for a game of football and Gwyneth turned up. I was like, "Gwyneth Paltrow is in my house", and as she walked towards me I kept saying in my head, "say something to Gwyneth Paltrow, say something to Gwyneth Paltrow" and I said, "Does Melon want some Apple?"' Robbie also spoke about his friendship with Gary Barlow and how the pair have put their differences aside in the middle age. He explained: 'We’re older blokes, we’re more mature and he’s a very decent man. I call him the captain and I go to him for advice and stuff and I love him to bits and I think he loves me too.'
The whole gang: Robbie joined Felix Baumgartner, Darcey Bussel and Paul O'Grady on the Graham Norton show source: dailymail

'I've still got that euphoria and she hasn't p***ed me off yet': Robbie Williams talks fatherhood, baby names and calling Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter Melon Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar