Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Wednesday 28 November 2012

'I feel completely overwhelmed... I've committed social suicide': Emotional Helen Flanagan suffers a jungle meltdown after leaving I'm A Celebrity

By LOUISE SAUNDERS and SIMON CABLE

Emotional: Helen Flanagan has become the latest star to suffer a meltdown following her elimination from I'm A Celebrity Viewrs saw her suffer panic attacks, malnutrition and exhaustion throughout her 17-day stint in the jungle. And Helen Flanagan looks as though she has become the latest reality television star to suffer a meltdown following her eviction from I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! on Monday night. The former Coronation Street actress looked visibly shocked when hosts Ant and Dec revealed she was the fifth camp member to be eliminated from the ITV1 show.
Embarrassed: The 22-year-old actress admitted she is worried she has 'committed social suicide' by going on the show She later broke down when she was reunited with her mother and pulled out of three TV interviews, leaving bemused producers with gaping holes in their schedules. Meanwhile, the star's squeamish behaviour seems to have made her the target of cruel Twitter abuse, with Helen admitting she is worried she may have committed 'social suicide' by agreeing to take part in the jungle-based reality show. Writing on her Twitter page, she said: 'Ive felt so emotional today and completely overwhelmed and mixed emotions.
Concerned: An emotional Helen had to be comforted by her mother Julia as she left the jungle 'I was so in love with my time in the jungle through the highs and lows and feel so blessed to have been able to take part in such an Incredible life changing show... 'All I did was be myself. Was so overwhelmed to see my parents and can't wait to my boyfriend who I love so much. 'Though sitting in my hotel room I defo feel like I've committed social Suicide.... Lol lots of love and Thankyou again for everyone's support xxx. (sic)'
'Meltdown': Despite cancelling all her TV appearances at the eleventh hour, Helen agreed to be interviewed by Laura Whitmore on ITV2 spin-off show I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! NOW! News of Helen's behaviour comes just days after comedian Brian Conley was forced to quit the show after he fell ill in the jungle and was diagnosed with malnutrition and exhaustion. ITV are now facing more questions over the welfare of contestants on the show. The soap beauty struggled throughout her time on the show after viewers voted for her to take part in seven gruesome Bushtucker trials in a row, and she admitted she had no idea how difficult her stit on I'm A Celeb would be. She told hosts Ant and Dec: 'I thought I was strong-minded. I didn’t think it would be as tough as this. It’s crazy in there.' source: dailymail

'I feel completely overwhelmed... I've committed social suicide': Emotional Helen Flanagan suffers a jungle meltdown after leaving I'm A Celebrity Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar