Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

A Special Bonus For You - DailyBlogTips

Last Thursday I launched the AdSense Profits Course. If you haven’t had time to check it out yet I recommend you do so today, as I am going to close the doors within 24 hours (i.e., at midnight of Tuesday, GMT).
I am not sure when I am going to re-open this course again, if at all. Plus the feedback so far has been great. Just to give you an idea one of the students managed to increase his daily AdSense earnings by 30% overnight by applying some of the tips I gave him in our private forum. If I am not wrong he already recovered the money he invested in the course, and he joined last Friday.
I also wanted to offer a special bonus for you guys. If you join the course today I am going to review your website or blog inside our private forum, with suggestions about your design, content, SEO and monetization strategies.
In fact I created a “Website Reviews” section in the private forum specifically for this, and the members are loving it.
Click here to view the course page with all the details.

A Special Bonus For You - DailyBlogTips Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar