Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Friday 24 June 2011

Bring on the Summer!

Hello all! Yes, Summer sure is here! Three digit temperatures and lots of sunscreen. haha!

I'm back with a card for the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge.  This week our sweet teammate Pops gave us the theme of "BUTTERFLIES".   Who could resist that challenge?

I have been just waiting to use some of my new stamps from the Sweet Rainbow collection from Magnolia.  I got all of mine from Magnolia-licious!!!  This card started out with the thought of it being pastel, wow, did I change my mind or what!!? I love bright colors and always seem to want to go in that direction.

I used a rainbow of colors of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!!!!  Here is what all I used:

Red Cherry Blossoms, Daffodil, 10mm orange open rose, 15mm white open rose that I misted with Broken China DI, 15mm Yellow Open Rose, and white Gypsophilia.  I also used the beautiful Vintage Seam Binding also from Wild Orchid Crafts!

I thought this rainbow stamp was so adorable along with Sweetie Tilda.  She can be used for all sorts of cards!

I would like the enter this card into the new Magnolia Challenge, TOMIC where the theme is Summer.
As always the Design Team have created the most gorgeous cards! Please go have a look and get inspired!

Bring on the Summer! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar