In addition to installing an application online via the android market, android applications can be installed offline on android phone with .apk files. You can find android apk file here.
There are several ways that can be used to install .apk files in our android phone, among other things:
How to Install the Android Application through Application APKInstaller
- Download application APKInstaller in Download it free from here and install by clicking the file called "install.bat".
- Once installed, plug the Android phone to a computer.
- And then Double Click APK file on the computer you want to install the Android phone.
How to Install the Android Market Android Applications
- Copy the APK file into the Android phone's memory card and insert the memory card into the phone.
- Download and install applications on the Android Market Apps Installer.
- Once installed, applications Apps Installer will display some APK file that is in the memory card.
- Click the APK file you want to install. Done.
How to Install the Android SDK Android Application
- Download and install the Android SDK and Android programs USB Driver on a computer. You can download Android SDK and Android USB Driver
- Change settings on an Android phone to allow installation of applications from other resources. In menu "Settings" in the Android phone select "Application Settings" and enable "Unknown Sources." Then in the menu "Settings" select "SD Card" and "Phone Storage" and activate "Disable Use for USB Storage".
- The final step, open the Windows Command Prompt and type "adb install (1)/(2).apk".
- Change (1) with the path that led to the APK file is stored and replace (2) with APK file name, for example adb install c: \ workspace \ musicplayer \ bin \ musicplayer.apk.
- Done, now the application is installed on the Android phone ready for use.