Segala Sesuatu Yang ada Tidak ada Yang sia-sia,jadilah Inspirasi buat orang-orang disekitarmu.

Thursday 23 December 2010

I'm just being Miley! Kelly Osbourne dons brunette wig to impersonate So Undercover co-star Cyrus as they have fun on set

By SARAH BULL

I'm just being Miley! Kelly Obsourne posted a picture of herself with So Undercover co-star Miley Cyrus on the film set


She's staunchly defended her So Undercover star Miley Cyrus since they started shooting together earlier this month.

But now it seems Kelly Osbourne's admiration for the teenager is growing daily, as she posted a picture of herself donning a brunette wig and impersonating the singer on the film set on Twitter today.

The 26-year-old star accompanied the picture with the caption 'I'm just being Miley!', copying Miley's signature peace sign with her hand and pouting for the camera.

So Undercover tells the story of a young private eye, played by Miley, who is hired by the FBI to go undercover in a sorority house for a job.

And, so far on set, Kelly appears to have been enjoying herself, tweeting almost constantly about her young co-star.

Earlier this week, Kelly came forward in defence of Miley after claims her parents disapproved of her new friendship.

She tweeted: 'Just read in the rags that apparently my mum thinks Miley is a bad influence on me it could not be father (sic) from the truth!


So Undercover: Kelly goes for a casual look during a break on set as she films the new movie


'Actually it's the other way around. Miley has us all on a health kick. Gym/early nights There (sic) really scraping the barrel on that one! This really makes me mad.

Miley is one of the most hard working respectful women I have ever worked with I am learning a lot from her!

'Miley and I have become really close. I'm sick of all the haters judging her she made one mistake and trust me she has learned her lesson!'


Getting into character: Miley seen arriving on set earlier this month


Meanwhile, Kelly also used her Twitter page this morning to complain about a computer hacker who had gained access to her email account.

A furious Kelly said she had already contacted police about the intrusion, tweeting: 'Someone has hacked my mail account the police are now involved who ever did this is in big HUGE trouble!!'

She later added: 'My account is now police reported stolen property if you try and sell any of my information you will be prosecuted even further.

'The ass that hacked my account had all my emails forwarded to his email address so I now know who it is I will find u & u will be arrested.'


Kelly Osbourne Defends Miley Cyrus



Kelly Osboure Speaks Out In Support Of Miley Cyrus


source: dailymail

I'm just being Miley! Kelly Osbourne dons brunette wig to impersonate So Undercover co-star Cyrus as they have fun on set Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Bona Pasogit
Post a Comment
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar